Create a Bootstrap page
bootstrapPage(..., title = NULL, responsive = NULL, theme = NULL)
- The contents of the document body.
- The browser window title (defaults to the host URL of the page)
- This option is deprecated; it is no longer optional with Bootstrap 3.
- Alternative Bootstrap stylesheet (normally a css file within the
www directory, e.g.
This function is primarily intended for users who are proficient in HTML/CSS,
and know how to lay out pages in Bootstrap. Most applications should use
fluidPage along with layout functions like
- A UI defintion that can be passed to the shinyUI function.
basicPage function is deprecated, you should use the
fluidPage function instead.