Create an object representing brushing options
brushOpts(id = NULL, fill = "#9cf", stroke = "#036", opacity = 0.25, delay = 300, delayType = c("debounce", "throttle"), clip = TRUE, direction = c("xy", "x", "y"), resetOnNew = FALSE)
- Input value name. For example, if the value is
"plot_brush", then the coordinates will be available as
- Fill color of the brush.
- Outline color of the brush.
- Opacity of the brush
- How long to delay (in milliseconds) when debouncing or throttling, before sending the brush data to the server.
- The type of algorithm for limiting the number of brush
"throttle"to limit the number of brush events to one every
"debounce"to suspend events while the cursor is moving, and wait
- Should the brush area be clipped to the plotting area? If FALSE, then the user will be able to brush outside the plotting area, as long as it is still inside the image.
- The direction for brushing. If
"xy", the brush can be drawn and moved in both x and y directions. If
"y", the brush wil work horizontally or vertically.
- When a new image is sent to the browser (via
renderImage), should the brush be reset? The default,
FALSE, is useful if you want to update the plot while keeping the brush. Using
Looks like there are no examples yet.