Create radio buttons
Create a set of radio buttons used to select an item from a list.
radioButtons(inputId, label, choices, selected = NULL, inline = FALSE, width = NULL)
inputslot that will be used to access the value.
- Display label for the control, or
NULLfor no label.
- List of values to select from (if elements of the list are named then that name rather than the value is displayed to the user)
- The initially selected value (if not specified then defaults to the first value)
TRUE, render the choices inline (i.e. horizontally)
- The width of the input, e.g.
If you need to represent a "None selected" state, it's possible to default
the radio buttons to have no options selected by using
selected = character(0). However, this is not recommended, as it gives
the user no way to return to that state once they've made a selection.
Instead, consider having the first of your choices be
- A set of radio buttons that can be added to a UI definition.
radioButtons("dist", "Distribution type:", c("Normal" = "norm", "Uniform" = "unif", "Log-normal" = "lnorm", "Exponential" = "exp"))