Renders a reactive plot that is suitable for assigning to an
renderPlot(expr, width = "auto", height = "auto", res = 72, ..., env = parent.frame(), quoted = FALSE, func = NULL)
- An expression that generates a plot.
- The width/height of the rendered plot, in pixels; or
'auto'to use the
offsetHeightof the HTML element that is bound to this plot. You can also pass in a function that returns the width/height in pixels
- Resolution of resulting plot, in pixels per inch. This value is
png. Note that this affects the resolution of PNG rendering in R; it won't change the actual ppi of the browser.
- Arguments to be passed through to
png. These can be used to set the width, height, background color, etc.
- The environment in which to evaluate
expra quoted expression (with
quote())? This is useful if you want to save an expression in a variable.
- A function that generates a plot (deprecated; use
The corresponding HTML output tag should be
img and have
the CSS class name
Looks like there are no examples yet.