Creates a reactive table that is suitable for assigning to an
renderTable(expr, striped = FALSE, hover = FALSE, bordered = FALSE, spacing = c("s", "xs", "m", "l"), width = "auto", align = NULL, rownames = FALSE, colnames = TRUE, digits = NULL, na = "NA", ..., env = parent.frame(), quoted = FALSE, outputArgs = list())
- An expression that returns an R object that can be used with
- striped, hover, bordered
- Logicals: if
TRUE, apply the corresponding Bootstrap table format to the output table.
- The spacing between the rows of the table (
xsstands for "extra small",
mfor "medium" and
- Table width. Must be a valid CSS unit (like "100 "auto") or a number, which will be coerced to a string and have "px" appended.
- A string that specifies the column alignment. If equal to
'r', then all columns will be, respectively, left-, center- or right-aligned. Otherwise,
alignmust have the same number of characters as the resulting table (if
rownames = TRUE, this will be equal to
ncol()+1), with the i-th character specifying the alignment for the i-th column (besides
'?'is also permitted -
'?'is a placeholder for that particular column, indicating that it should keep its default alignment). If
NULL, then all numeric/integer columns (including the row names, if they are numbers) will be right-aligned and everything else will be left-aligned (
align = '?'produces the same result).
- rownames, colnames
- Logicals: include rownames? include colnames (column headers)?
- An integer specifying the number of decimal places for
the numeric columns (this will not apply to columns with an integer
digitsis set to a negative value, then the numeric columns will be displayed in scientific format with a precision of
- The string to use in the table cells whose values are missing
(i.e. they either evaluate to
- Arguments to be passed through to
- The environment in which to evaluate
expra quoted expression (with
quote())? This is useful if you want to save an expression in a variable.
- A list of arguments to be passed through to the
implicit call to
renderTableis used in an interactive R Markdown document.
The corresponding HTML output tag should be
div and have the CSS
Looks like there are no examples yet.