Checkbox Group Input Control
Create a group of checkboxes that can be used to toggle multiple choices independently. The server will receive the input as a character vector of the selected values.
checkboxGroupInput(inputId, label, choices, selected = NULL)
- Input variable to assign the control's value to.
- Display label for the control.
- List of values to show checkboxes for. If elements of the list are named then that name rather than the value is displayed to the user.
- Names of items that should be initially selected, if any.
- A list of HTML elements that can be added to a UI definition.
checkboxGroupInput("variable", "Variable:", c("Cylinders" = "cyl", "Transmission" = "am", "Gears" = "gear"))
Looks like there are no examples yet.