Create radio buttons
Create a set of radio buttons used to select an item from a list.
radioButtons(inputId, label, choices, selected = NULL)
- Input variable to assign the control's value to
- Display label for the control
- List of values to select from (if elements of the list are named then that name rather than the value is displayed to the user)
- Name of initially selected item (if not specified then defaults to the first item)
- A set of radio buttons that can be added to a UI definition.
radioButtons("dist", "Distribution type:", c("Normal" = "norm", "Uniform" = "unif", "Log-normal" = "lnorm", "Exponential" = "exp"))
Looks like there are no examples yet.