Merge a Spatial* object having attributes with a data.frame
Merge a Spatial object having a data.frame (i.e. merging of non-spatial attributes).
## S3 method for class 'Spatial,data.frame': merge(x, y, by=intersect(names(x), names(y)), by.x=by, by.y=by, all.x=TRUE, suffixes = c(".x",".y"), incomparables=NULL, ...)
- object deriving from Spatial
- ojbect of class
- by, by.x, by.y
- specifications of the common columns. See 'Details' in (base)
- logical; if TRUE, then the returned object will have all rows of x, even those that has no matching row in y. These rows will have NAs in those columns that are usually filled with values from y
- character(2) specifying the suffixes to be used for making non-by names() unique.
- values which cannot be matched. See
- arguments to be passed to or from methods.
- a Spatial* object
Looks like there are no examples yet.