Interactively Add Points
Allows the user to create a point pattern by point-and-click in the display.
clickppp(n=NULL, win=square(1), types=NULL, ..., add=FALSE, main=NULL, hook=NULL)
- Number of points to be added (if this is predetermined).
- Window in which to create the point pattern.
An object of class
- Vector of types, when creating a multitype point pattern.
- Optional extra arguments to be passed to
locatorto control the display.
- Logical value indicating whether to create a new plot
add=FALSE) or draw over the existing plot (
- Main heading for plot.
- For internal use only. Do not use this argument.
This function allows the user to create a point pattern by interactively clicking on the screen display.
First the window
win is plotted on the current screen device.
Then the user is prompted to point the mouse at any desired locations
and click the left mouse button to add each point.
Interactive input stops after
n clicks (if
n was given)
or when the middle mouse button is pressed.
The return value is a point pattern
containing the locations of all the clicked points inside the
win. Note that if any of the clicked locations were actually
outside the window
win, they will be deleted.
If the argument
types is given, then a multitype point pattern
will be created. The user is
prompted to input the locations of points of type
for each successive index
i. (If the argument
given, there will be
n points of each type.)
The return value is a multitype point pattern.
This function uses the R
- A point pattern (object of class
"ppp") inside the window