Print Progress Reports
Prints Progress Reports during a loop or iterative calculation.
progressreport(i, n, every = max(1, ceiling(n/100)), nperline = min(charsperline, every * ceiling(charsperline/(every + 3))), charsperline = 60, style=spatstat.options("progress"))
- Integer. The current iteration number (from 1 to
- Integer. The (maximum) number of iterations to be computed.
- Optional integer. The number of iterations between successive reports.
- Optional integer. The maximum number of reports to be printed per line of output.
- Optional integer. The number of characters in a line of output.
- Character string determining the style of display. See Details.
This is a convenient function for reporting progress during an iterative sequence of calculations or a suite of simulations.
used to represent progress as a bar made of text characters in the
style="tty", then progress reports are printed using
cat. This only seems to work well under Linux.
for(i in 1:40) progressreport(i, 40)