Plot a List of Point Patterns
Plots a list of point patterns.
## S3 method for class 'splitppp': plot(x, \dots, main, arrange=TRUE, nrows=NULL, ncols=NULL, main.panel=NULL, mar.panel=c(2,1,1,2), panel.begin=NULL, panel.end=NULL, panel.args=NULL)
- A named list of point patterns,
typically obtained from
- Arguments passed to
plot.pppwhich control the appearance of each plot panel.
- Overall heading for the plot.
- Logical flag indicating whether to plot the point patterns
side-by-side on a single page (
arrange=TRUE) or plot them individually in a succession of frames (
- Optional. The number of rows/columns in the plot layout
arrange=TRUE). You can specify either or both of these numbers.
- Optional. A character string, or a vector of character strings, giving the headings for each of the point patterns.
- Optional value of the graphics parameter
marcontrolling the size of the margins outside each plot panel. See the help file for
- Optional. Functions that will be executed before and after each panel is plotted.
- Internal use only.
This is the
plot method for the class
It is typically used to plot the result of the function
split.ppp but it may also be used to plot any list
of point patterns created by the user.
# Multitype point pattern data(amacrine) plot(split(amacrine))
Looks like there are no examples yet.