Plot a Signed or Vector-Valued Measure
Plot a signed measure or vector-valued measure.
## S3 method for class 'msr': plot(x, \dots, add=FALSE, how=c("image", "contour", "imagecontour"), do.plot=TRUE)
- The signed or vector measure to be plotted.
An object of class
- Extra arguments passed to
Smooth.pppto control the interpolation of the continuous density component of
x, or passed to
- Logical flag; if
TRUE, the graphics are added to the existing plot. If
FALSE(the default) a new plot is initialised.
- String indicating how to display the continuous density component.
- Logical value determining whether to actually perform the plotting.
The discrete atomic component of
x is then superimposed on this
image by plotting the atoms as circles (for positive mass)
or squares (for negative mass) by
To smooth both the discrete and continuous components,
Use the argument
clipwin to restrict the plot to a subset
of the full data.
- (Invisible) colour map (object of class
"colourmap") for the colour image.
example(msr) plot(rp) plot(rs) plot(rs, how="contour")