Simulate Matern Model I
Generate a random point pattern, a simulated realisation of the
rMaternI(kappa, r, win = owin(c(0,1),c(0,1)), stationary=TRUE, ..., nsim=1, drop=TRUE)
- Intensity of the Poisson process of proposal points. A single positive number.
- Inhibition distance.
- Window in which to simulate the pattern.
An object of class
"owin"or something acceptable to
- Logical. Whether to start with a stationary process of proposal points
stationary=TRUE) or to generate the proposal points only inside the window (
- Number of simulated realisations to be generated.
- Logical. If
drop=TRUE(the default), the result will be a point pattern, rather than a list containing a point pattern.
This algorithm generates one or more realisations
The process is constructed by first
generating a uniform Poisson point process of ``proposal'' points
stationary = TRUE (the
default), the proposal points are generated in a window larger than
win that effectively means the proposals are stationary.
stationary=FALSE then the proposal points are
only generated inside the window
A proposal point is then deleted if it lies within
r units' distance
of another proposal point. Otherwise it is retained.
The retained points constitute
- A point pattern (an object of class
nsim=1, or a list of point patterns if
nsim > 1.
X <- rMaternI(20, 0.05) Y <- rMaternI(20, 0.05, stationary=FALSE)