Deprecated Functions in Package stats
These functions are provided for compatibility with older versions of R only, and may be defunct as soon as the next release.
plclust(tree, hang = 0.1, unit = FALSE, level = FALSE, hmin = 0, square = TRUE, labels = NULL, plot. = TRUE, axes = TRUE, frame.plot = FALSE, ann = TRUE, main = "", sub = NULL, xlab = NULL, ylab = "Height")
- an object of the type produced by
- The fraction of the plot height by which labels should hang below the rest of the plot. A negative value will cause the labels to hang down from 0.
- logical. If true, the splits are plotted at equally-spaced heights rather than at the height in the object.
- A character vector of labels for the leaves of the
tree. By default the row names or row numbers of the original data are
labels = FALSEno labels at all are plotted.
- axes, frame.plot, ann
- logical flags as in
- main, sub, xlab, ylab
- character strings for
xlabhave a non-NULL default when there's a
- Further graphical arguments. E.g.,
cexcontrols the size of the labels (if plotted) in the same way as
- numeric. All heights less than
hminare regarded as being
hmin: this can be used to suppress detail at the bottom of the tree.
- level, square, plot.
- unimplemented arguments for S-PLUS compatibility.
plcust is a deprecated wrapper for the
plot method for
hclust, provided long ago for S-PLUS compatibility.