Compute Tables of Results from an Aov Model Fit
Computes summary tables for model fits, especially complex
# S3 method for aov model.tables(x, type = "effects", se = FALSE, cterms, …)
# S3 method for aovlist model.tables(x, type = "effects", se = FALSE, …)
- a model object, usually produced by
- type of table: currently only
"means"are implemented. Can be abbreviated.
- should standard errors be computed?
- A character vector giving the names of the terms for which tables should be computed. The default is all tables.
- further arguments passed to or from other methods.
type = "effects" give tables of the coefficients for each
term, optionally with standard errors. For
type = "means" give tables of the mean response for each
combinations of levels of the factors in a term. The
"aov" method cannot be applied to components of a
An object of class
"tables.aov", as list which may contain components
The implementation is incomplete, and only the simpler cases have been
tested thoroughly. Weighted
aov fits are not supported.