Static Cubes Data Stream Generator
A data stream generator that produces a data stream with static (hyper) cubes filled uniformly with data points.
DSD_Cubes(k=2, d=2, center, size, p, noise = 0, noise_range)
- Determines the number of clusters.
- Determines the number of dimensions.
- A matrix of means for each dimension of each cluster.
dmatrix with the cube dimensions.
- A vector of probabilities that determines the likelihood of generated a data point from a particular cluster.
- Noise probability between 0 and 1. Noise is uniformly distributed within noise range (see below).
- A matrix with d rows and 2 columns. The first column contains the minimum values and the second column contains the maximum values for noise.
DSD_Cubesobject (subclass of
# create data stream with three clusters in 3D stream <- DSD_Cubes(k=3, d=3) # plotting the data plot(stream)
Looks like there are no examples yet.