Plotting Data Stream Data and Clusterings
Methods to plot data stream data and clusterings.
"plot"(x, n = 500, col= NULL, pch= NULL, ..., method="pairs", dim = NULL, alpha = 0.6) "plot"(x, dsd = NULL, n = 500, col_points=NULL, col_clusters=c("red", "blue"), weights=TRUE, scale=c(1,5), cex=1, pch=NULL, method="pairs", dim = NULL, type = c("auto", "micro", "macro", "both"), assignment=FALSE, ...)
- the DSD or DSC object to be plotted.
- a DSD object to plot the data in the background.
- number of plots taken from the dsd to plot.
- col, col_points, col_clusters
- colors used for plotting.
- the size of the symbols for micro- and macro-clusters represents its weight.
- range for the symbol sizes used.
- size factor for symbols.
- symbol type.
- method used for plotting: "pairs" (pairs plot), "scatter" (scatter plot) or "pc" (plot first 2 principal components).
- an integer vector with the dimensions to plot. If
NULLthen for methods
"pc"all dimensions are used and for
"scatter"the first two dimensions are plotted.
- alpha shading used to plot the points.
- Plot micro- or macro-clusters. Auto used the class of dsc to decide.
- logical; show assignment area of micro-clusters.
- further arguments are passed on to plot or pairs in graphics.
stream <- DSD_Gaussians(k=3, d=3) ## plot data plot(stream, n=500) plot(stream, method="pc", n=500) plot(stream, method="scatter", dim=c(1,3), n=500) ## create and plot micro-clusters dstream <- DSC_DStream(gridsize=0.1) update(dstream, stream, 500) plot(dstream) ## plot with data, projected on the first two principal components ## and dimensions 2 and 3 plot(dstream, stream) plot(dstream, stream, method="pc") plot(dstream, stream, dim=c(2,3)) ## plot micro and macro-clusters plot(dstream, stream, type="both")
Looks like there are no examples yet.