Extract Regex Pattern Matches, Together with Capture Groups
A dummy function for compatibility with other search routines
depending on the argument used.
Note that this is slower than the direct call.
stri_match(str, ..., regex, mode = c("first", "all", "last"))
- character vector of strings to search in
- additional arguments passed to the underlying functions
- character vector of regular expressions to search for
- single string; whether to look for all, or only the first/last occurrence of the pattern
- same as the underlying functions called, i.e. a character matrix or a list of character matrices.