Create a directory source.
DirSource(directory = ".", encoding = "", pattern = NULL, recursive = FALSE, ignore.case = FALSE, mode = "text")
- A character vector of full path names; the default
corresponds to the working directory
- a character string describing the current encoding. It is
iconvto convert the input to UTF-8.
- an optional regular expression. Only file names which match the regular expression will be returned.
- logical. Should the listing recurse into directories?
- logical. Should pattern-matching be case-insensitive?
- a character string specifying if and how files should be read in.
Available modes are:
- No read. In this case
pGetElemonly deliver URIs.
- Files are read in binary raw mode (via
- Files are read as text (via
A directory source acquires a list of files via
interprets each file as a document.
Source for basic information on the source infrastructure
employed by package tm.
DirSource(system.file("texts", "txt", package = "tm"))
Looks like there are no examples yet.