Returns a Description
Returns a short string describing the NPVI object.
- An object of class
- Not used.
- The sample size of the data set involved in the TMLE procedure.
- The value of the TMLE and its estimated standard error.
- A reminder of the tuning of the stopping criteria, and a report on
the convergence of the TMLE procedure (see
- A confidence interval with default level of 95% (the level can be changed by using
- The $p$-value of the two-sided test of ``$\Psi(P_0)=0$''.
- The $p$-value of the two-sided test of ``$\Psi(P_0)=\Phi(P_0)$'', with the estimated value of $\Phi(P_0)$.
Looks like there are no examples yet.