Generate a standard HTML header for R help
This function generates the standard HTML header used on R help pages.
HTMLheader(title = "R", logo = TRUE, up = NULL, top = file.path(Rhome, "doc/html/index.html"), Rhome = "", css = file.path(Rhome, "doc/html/R.css"), headerTitle = paste("R:", title), outputEncoding = "UTF-8")
- The title to display and use in the HTML headers. Should have had any HTML escaping already done.
- Whether to display the R logo after the title.
- Which page (if any) to link to on the up button.
- Which page (if any) to link to on the top button.
- A relative path to the R home directory. See the Details.
- The relative URL for the Cascading Style Sheet.
- The title used in the headers.
- The declared encoding for the whole page.
top links should be relative to the current page.
Rhome path default works with dynamic help; for static help, a
relative path (e.g. ../..) to it should be used.
A character vector containing the lines of an HTML header which can be used
to start a page in the R help system.
cat(HTMLheader("This is a sample header"), sep="\n")