Generate Index from Rd Files
Print a 2-column index table with names and titles from given R documentation files to a given output file or connection. The titles are nicely formatted between two column positions (typically 25 and 72, respectively).
Rdindex(RdFiles, outFile = "", type = NULL, width = 0.9 * getOption("width"), indent = NULL)
- a character vector specifying the Rd files to be used for creating the index, either by giving the paths to the files, or the path to a single directory with the sources of a package.
- a connection, or a character string naming the output
file to print to.
""(the default) indicates output to the console.
- a character string giving the documentation type of the Rd
files to be included in the index, or
NULL(the default). The type of an Rd file is typically specified via the
"data", Rd files whose only keyword is
datasetsare included as well.
- a positive integer giving the target column for wrapping lines in the output.
- a positive integer specifying the indentation of the
second column. Must not be greater than
width/2, and defaults to
If a name is not a valid alias, the first alias (or the empty string if there is none) is used instead.