Retrieve Dependency Information for a Vignette
Given a vignette name, will create a
DependsList object that
reports information about the packages the vignette depends on.
vignetteDepends(vignette, recursive = TRUE, reduce = TRUE, local = TRUE, lib.loc = NULL)
- The path to the vignette source
- Whether or not to include indirect dependencies
- Whether or not to collapse all sets of dependencies to a minimal value
- Whether or not to search only locally
- What libraries to search in locally
TRUE, any package that is specified as a
dependency will in turn have its dependencies included (and so on),
these are known as indirect dependencies. If recursive is
FALSE, only the dependencies directly named by the vignette
will be used.
TRUE, the system will only look at the
user's local machine and not online to find dependencies.
TRUE, the system will collapse the fields in the
DependsList object such that a minimal set of dependencies
are specified (for instance if there was
foo, foo (>= 1.0.0), foo (>= 1.3.0, it would only return
foo (>= 1.3.0)).
An object of class