Collect HTML Links from Package Documentation
Compute relative file paths for URLs to other package's installed HTML documentation.
findHTMLlinks(pkgDir = "", lib.loc = NULL, level = 0:2)
- the top-level directory of an installed package. The default indicates no package.
- character vector describing the location of R library
trees to scan: the default indicates
- Which level(s) to include.
findHTMLlinks tries to resolve links from one help page to
another. It uses in decreasing priority
- The package in
pkgDir: this is used when converting HTML help for that package (level 0).
- The base and recommended packages (level 1).
- Other packages found in the library trees specified by
lib.locin the order of the trees and alphabetically within a library tree (level 2).
A named character vector of file paths, relative to the
directory of an installed package. So these are of the form