- x and y coordinates of nodes of the voronoi mosaic. Each node is a circumcircle center of some triangle from the Delaunay triangulation.
- logical vector, indicating real nodes of the voronoi
mosaic. These nodes are the centers of circumcircles of triangles with
positive area of the delaunay triangulation.
- indices of neighbour nodes. Negative indices indicate dummy points as neighbours.
- triangulation object, see
- area of triangle i.
area[i]=-1 indicates a removed triangle with area 0 at the border of the triangulation.
- aspect ratio (inscribed radius/circumradius) of triangle i.
- x and y coordinates of dummy points. They are used for plotting of unbounded tiles.
Looks like there are no examples yet.