Ancillary Function for Preparing Emails and Postings
create.post(instructions = character(), description = "post", subject = "", method = getOption("mailer"), address = "the relevant mailing list", ccaddress = getOption("ccaddress", ""), filename = "R.post", info = character())
- Character vector of instructions to put at the top of the template email.
- Character string: a description to be incorporated into messages.
- Subject of the email. Optional except for the
- Submission method, one of
"ess"or (Unix only)
- Recipient's email address, where applicable: for package bug reports sent by email this defaults to the address of the package maintainer (the first if more than one is listed).
- Optional email address for copies with the
ccaddress = ""for no copy.
- Filename to use for setting up the email (or storing it when
"none"or sending mail fails).
- character vector of information to include in the template
email below the
please do not edit the information belowline.
What this does depends on the
method. The function first
creates a template email body.
[object Object],[object Object],[object Object],[object Object],[object Object]
Looks like there are no examples yet.