Create Zip archives
A wrapper for an external
zip(zipfile, files, flags = "-r9X", extras = "", zip = Sys.getenv("R_ZIPCMD", "zip"))
- The pathname of the zip file: tilde expansion (see
path.expand) will be performed.
- A character vector of recorded filepaths to be included.
- A character string of flags to be passed to the command:
- An optional character vector: see
- A character string specifying the external command to be used.
On a Unix-alike, the default for The default for Argument
zip will by default use the
unzip command was found during configuration. On Windows, the
default relies on a
flags is that appropriate for zipping up a
directory tree in a portable way: see the system-specific help for the
extras can be used to specify
followed by a list of filepaths to exclude or include.
The default for
- The status value returned by the external command, invisibly.