Cochran's C test of homogeneity of variances
Performs a Cochran's test of the null hypothesis that the largest variance in several sampled variances are the same.
- An object of class lm, containing the specified design.
The test statistic is a ratio that relates the largest variance to the sum of the sampled variances.
A list of class htest containing the following components:
- Cochran's C test statistic
- The p-value of the test
- A character string describing the alternative hypothesis
- The character string Cochran test of homogeneity of variances
- A character string giving the name of the lm object
- Sample estimates of variances
library(GAD) data(rohlf95) cg <- as.fixed(rohlf95$cages) mq <- as.random(rohlf95$mosquito) model <- lm(wing ~ cg + mq%in%cg, data = rohlf95) C.test(model)
Looks like there are no examples yet.