Create and list the contents of a folder
These functions allow us to create a new folder in the Google Docs repository and also to list the documents within a folder.
addFolder(name, con, url = GoogleURLs["documents"]) listFolder(doc, con = doc@connection, as.data.frame = FALSE, asXML = FALSE)
- a character string giving the name of the folder to be created.
- an authenticated connection to the Google Docs repository, for the writely service, not the wise service for spreadsheets.
- the URL where the request is to be posted. This is the default top-level of the repository.
- the folder whose contents are to be listed. This can be a
getDocsor can be a simple character string identifying the folder by name.
- a logical value indicating whether the information about the collection of
documents should be returned as a data frame or left as a list of
- a logical value indicating whether the XML returned from the request to list the contents of the folder should be returned directly as a parsed XML document.
Looks like there are no examples yet.