Methods for calculating estimates, confidence intervals, and p-values from binary sequential boundaries
For routine use, these functions will not need to be called directly but are called from within the design functions (see
designOBF). If needed, use
analyze for any class representing a binary sequential boundary (see
and the appropriate function is called.
analyzeBound(object, theta0 = 0.5, stats = "all", alternative = "two.sided", conf.level = 0.95, tsalpha = NULL, ...) analyzeBoundNBF(object, theta0 = 0.5, stats = "all", alternative = "two.sided", conf.level = 0.95, tsalpha = NULL, cipMatch = TRUE, ...)
- a binary sequential boundary (for classes see
- probability of success under the null
- character, either 'all' or 'pval'
- vector of length 2, error on either side, if present overrides alternative and conf.level (see details)
- character, either 'two.sided', 'less', or 'greater'
- confidence level
- logical, for non-binding futility boundaries, should CI match the p-values on the binding boundary
- further arguments to be passed