Monet (Monitoring Network) object
The object only contains indices of the rows/columns of the given covariance matrix $A$.
Indices of fixed stations start with 1, indices of fixed and eligible stations are not mixed, i.e. the last $ne$ stations are the eligible ones, the first $nf$ are the fixed ones.
The solution contains the indices counted absolute within all stations.
- covariance matrix of all stations
- Number of all stations.
- Number of stations that are forced into every feasible solution.
- Number of stations that have to be added to the existing network.
- Number of eligible stations.
- One of
- selected subset of the eligible points, use
monet.selectedto convert into reusable index vector.
- determinant of selected covariance matrix