Pandoc options for an output format
Define the pandoc options for an R Markdown output format.
pandoc_options(to, from = rmarkdown_format(), args = NULL, keep_tex = FALSE, latex_engine = c("pdflatex", "lualatex", "xelatex"), ext = NULL)
- Pandoc format to convert to
- Pandoc format to convert from
- Character vector of command line arguments to pass to pandoc
- Keep the intermediate tex file used in the conversion to PDF (applies only to 'latex' and 'beamer' target formats)
- LaTeX engine to producing PDF output (applies only to 'latex' and 'beamer' target formats)
- File extension (e.g. ".tex") for output file (if
NULLchooses default based on
to). This is typically used to force the final output of a latex or beamer converstion to be
from argument should be used very cautiously as it's
important for users to be able to rely on a stable definition of supported
- An list that can be passed as the
pandocargument of the
Looks like there are no examples yet.